Statistics
We have 4 registered users
The newest registered user is ignxilin

Our users have posted a total of 56 messages in 55 subjects

Travel to Vang Vieng

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travel to Vang Vieng

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:22 am

From below you’ll walk to discover the mystic Elephant Cave which happens to be surrounded by an enormous, lush countryside. Inside the cave you’ll see the massive “Elephant Stone” – after which the cave is named- along with quite a few Buddha statues that day back generations. From below we’ll trek to Tham Nam or water cave. The 200m extensive Tubing Cave, offers a chance to swim inside and examine it by tube. This can be a large amount of enjoyment! Soon after lunch which incorporates a BBQ and contemporary fruit, then We're going to go the river for the rest of the afternoon we’ll have a kayak down the Nam Tune River so as to look at the sun Established views behind the mountains every one of the wau until finally you arrive at VangVieng!

Hello I am Dave. After a life switching vacation in 1996, I began This great site for a Innovative outlet to educate, encourage and share journey experiences. Browse additional...

Hello I'm Dave. Following a existence altering vacation in 1996, I began This great site for a Imaginative outlet to coach, encourage and share vacation encounters. Browse extra...

To numerous, This is certainly all actually a welcome change: Vang Vieng is currently quieter like it was once ahead of the tubing definitely kicked off in the mid-00's. So you're able to delight in the many spectacular caves, lagoons and adventure sports activities while in the bordering area without the all night raves and lots of drunk/higher tubers seriously injuring or killing them selves whilst tubing.

The tempo of lifetime, as in all of Laos, is most effective described as sluggish — bordering on glacial. This remains to be very likely to be among the smallest capital metropolitan areas you at any time take a look at (Vientiane).

For rapid eats and late night snacks, various pancake and sandwich stalls dot the streets. But watch out, foods hygiene may are compromised by getting in the heat all day plus your gastro-intestinal process might respond appropriately.

Vang Vieng is about within an very wonderful locale. The river is from the crystal-clear mountain wide variety, and imposing limestone karst landscape make for a formidable backdrop.

Cave, floating on an internal tube, a river and fantastic landscapes: the Drinking water Cave seems to mix factors from all of Vang Vieng’s primary sights into one particular Unique working experience. ... read through a lot more

Then, have a tour on the charming town, starting With all the outstanding mosaics of Wat Xieng Thong, arguably probably the most stunning temple in Laos.

. when I arrived in town one of the first bars I saw had “No Close friends” about the entrance indication. I couldn’t exercise why you'd probably offer a bar here to someone that has no mates.

Nam Ngum Lake: the beautiful landscapes throughout the Nam Ngum River and its eco-friendly valley is Increased because of the existence of a vast, amazing lake. That is a guy-made reservoir for your hydroelectric electricity dam that generates the majority of the electricity bought to Thailand.

The float will just take one to 3 hrs, depending upon the period. Currently being the dry time I received caught in the river navigators Edition on the doldrums, and needed to paddle my way downstream by hand for a while.

Vang Vieng town itself may be an eyesore however it only will take 10 minutes on the bicycle to obtain out and find yourself surrounded by rice paddies, karsts and people planting rice by hand.

This mantra drives our crew across all our places of work and we wouldn’t have it every other way. Extra on our social effect Tales through the Backstreets
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.hmongtravellaos.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top